Fruit of your choice (I used raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries)
8 oz of Cream Cheese (softened) (I used Light cream cheese)
7oz Marshmallow Cream
1 package of pre-cut sugar cookies
1. Mix softened cream cheese and marshmallow cream together and put in fridge till ready to use.
2. Bake cookies for 12 minutes or as directed on package
(I like to keep them soft for a chewy fruit pizza)
3. Let cookies cool for about 10 minutes
4. Top the cookies with the cream cheese mixture
5. Top with fruit of your choice.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve!
I used raspberries and blackberries on some of the cookies making a star shape. On other individual pizza cookies, I used strawberries and blackberries. I cut the raspberries in half when I was using it for the star so they would lay nicely.
These are PERFECT for 4th of July!!
**I found a similar recipe on allrecipes and tweaked it**